Sneakin’ Out performs at Mock Crest Tavern Friday night , April 11th, followed by Tracey Fordice and the 8-Balls Saturday, April 12th. Both performances begin at 9:00 p.m.
Expect another packed house Friday night before Sneakin’ Out even arrives. With a well-known reputation preceding their talents, fans arrive at least a few hours early. So don’t get left out in the rain, come on in and grab a bite to eat from the menu and see what’s on tap.
- David Gerow on the mandolin
- Don Henson on percussion
- Mike Cheddar Schmitt on bass
Tracey Fordice, offers a truly unique and powerful voice. Tracey also plays the piano and offers her song-writing talents that blend a mix of creativity and depth to the blues community.
- Tracey Fordice – Songwriter, keyboards, guitar, and vocals
- Randy Yearout – Songwriter, guitars, and vocals
- Johnnie Corrie – Drums and vocals
- Rudi Spain – Bass and vocals
- Bob Demary – Guitars and vocals
Visit their website for additional information and to hear their tunes.
Here are additional Portland facts for you to soak up:
- With over 700 food carts throughout the city, Portland has been named the best city in the world for street food by several publications.
- Portland has the most literate people than any other city in the country. In other words, even the baristas have Masters Degrees.
- The largest wilderness park within city limits is Portland’s own Forest Park with over 5,000 square acres.
- At 2.5 feet in diameter, Portland has the smallest park within city limits in this country Mill End Park.
- Portland has more strip clubs, per capita, than any other city in the US.
Have a great week and we’ll see ya there!