Eric attended Oregon State University in 2009, and studied guitar with Neal Grandstaff. While there he learned about different jazz styles and classical literature. During those years Eric also studied all the styles of solo guitar music, including lute music of the Renaissance, ragtime, fiddle tunes, blues and more. Eric continues to study, promising something new each performance.
Eric currently resides in Portland, and performs all over the city as well as travels to Salem, Newberg, Dundee, Independence, Corvallis and Monmouth. Feel free to visit Eric at his website and listen to some of his soothing music.
I hope everyone is enjoying the fun beer facts. Here’s a few more for you:
- American beer is mostly made of rice, unlike the beers of other countries. It was invented to give American beer a lighter taste and tap into the market of women buyers.
- If you’re health conscious, here’s another great reason to drink a beer. Beer is a source of B-complex vitamins.
- What’s a beer bottle collector called? A labeorphilist.
- The portable beer cooler was invented in Australia in the 1950’s.
- The ‘33’ on a bottle of Rolling Rock was a printer’s error. It refers to the 33 words in the original slogan. It has generated enough intrigue over the years that the company left it on the label.
- The powers that be from Guinness say that a pint of beer is lifted about ten times, and each time about 0.56 ml is lost in a beer drinker’s facial hair.
Have a great week, and we’ll see ya there!